Today we receive a guest post from the French Cellar in China, that teach us why you should drink more wine in China !
1. You have to know that wine is a great source of antioxidants, which increases levels of HDL (good cholesterol) and gets rid of the bad stuff (LDL) than white. This means heart disease goodbye and hello clogged arteries.
2. Drinking wine in moderation can slim your risk of osteoporosis, which in simple terms refers to linked to thinning bones age, increasing bone mineral density in men and women. Chinese should be sensitive to that argument !
3. Drink 1 glass of Red wine also slows the growth of breast cancer and prostate cancer cells, while preventing oral cancer.
4. Drinking Wine can help your cholesterol levels by increasing the levels of HDL (the good things) while “phenols” in wine prevent the levels of LDL (the bad stuff) damage your arteries.
5. It is so good for you, that the evidence showed that moderate consumption is better for health than abstinence from alcohol completely.
6. “Polyphenols” are substances found in red wine, which “fight against harmful bacteria,” which prevents your body from illness and disease.
7. Wine reduced the risk of cardiovascular disease and heart attacks because it “dilates the arteries and increases blood flow, reducing the risk of clots.”
are 8. ‘Flavonoids’ significantly in red wine, and the evidence shows that these compounds reduce the risk of many types of cancer.
9. Red wine has the ability to reduce the risk of certain dementias such as Alzheimer’s disease.
10. “resveratrol” is a key ingredient in the skin of red grapes, which is known to protect blood vessels while eliminating blood clots. It also gets rid of those unwanted wrinkles, because it protects the body against aging and disease.
More information about Wine in China :